Friday, February 14, 2020

Guilty just Guilty

I don't have a single clue on how to start this off so I'm just gonna go ahead and wing it. Guilty Pleasures might be the best name for something because that pleasure that you enjoy is just so guilty. For instance like mine, I love love love this one song "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad guilty pleasure, it's a beautiful song with a catchy "do do do-do do-do DO do do do..", but if you're in a Chopsticks parking lot in Martinsburg (sidenote: great place for a custom bowl.. do it, go there I recommend) just sitting there with your friends screaming your throat out on the girls part "..hung up on somebody that you USED TO KNOW!" and a white lady in her car windows down staring into your soul thinking "Why and what?" then yeah I will forever and always consider it to be a guilty pleasure. My guy friend and I saw the lady looked at each other and laughed and continued the song before leaving. As for the lady, which I think is funny, stayed the entire time and then left the second we pulled off. I guess she was loving the concert and wanted to see us on the road.

As for my next guilty pleasure, this will definitely have you look at me as if I'm a 9 year old and that's fine haha. It all started not that long ago when the disney channel original iconic movie The Cheetah Girls 2 came out and boy oh boy.. I was in love. The movie really brought me to tears when they broke up when I first watched it but then I realized they always got some damn problems going on like good golly get it together and stop hating on each other, but that's not the point. The point is when it came out (before the dance along), I would record the movie, rewind the dance parts and do them. I loved it and had a great time and would show my family at the age of 9. Now, here's where the guilty pleasure part comes.. I STILL DANCE TO THE DANCES TO THIS DAY AND WOULD PERFORM (at least try) IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS!! I thought I was so cool , I thought I was one of the sistas that stand together making one big family. Like I love dancing, love it it's one of the ways that I feel like I can express my emotions or even let out the emotions and at this very moment I'm on the dance team here at shep so you know you see the dance connection. But why, just why am I dancing with Raven-Symone and Adrienne Bailon in my pjs killing the routine to "Step Up" and "Amigas Cheetahs"? Because it's lit.

Thank you, thank you for reading this post about 2 of my 100 guilty pleasures. It was actually pretty nice to admit to those things and I bet interesting for you guys. Really quick, I do want to mention that my job called me in so last minute so sadly I won't be in class today Feb 14, but I would love to talk or mention or comment about this post on Monday in case anyone has a question or discuss or whatever we do because wow. I'm Alayschia from GWST 350 and you're watching Disney Channel. See ya!!

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this, and I, too, used to perform the Cheetah Girls songs and dances. In elementary school my friends and I would perform at recess and fight over who would get which part...those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved those last lines. They made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I used to do the same thing with the cheeta girls 2.

    ReplyDelete