Friday, January 24, 2020

A follow up to my introductory post—SoundCloud

Unrelated to the posts which are flooding in now as every finishes their homework and get a decent amount of sleep, attached is a link (hopefully) to my SoundCloud where you should be able to access my music if you are interested. It’s just a few covers I did over break. I didn’t use any special recording equipment so it’s not anything amazing. But people expressed interest and why not put myself out there. I truly appreciate the interest!!
https://soundcloud.com/hannah-flach

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I just listened to a little bit of your SoundCloud, and your voice is lovely! It's so soothing, and I really appreciated the selection of covers! I love old Maroon 5, like "Sunday Morning," and also Posty hehe. I never got to hear your voice on its own when you were in choir, so it was really nice to hear it featured in songs that you enjoy singing! I wasn't expecting your tone to be more delicate and mellow, considering you were a strong Alto in Camerata, but I love it!!! Also, I was wondering if you knew, because I have absolutely no idea...What is sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went through your SoundCloud, your cover of Arms gave me goosebumps! Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete