Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Getting to know Daisy

1) Introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about who you are.
Hi I'm Margaret, but I got by Daisy. I consider myself to be from Preston County WV. However my dad and my sister live in Northern Virginia. I am a softball player for shepherd university. I play outfield. I throw right handed but I hit left handed. I also play 4 instruments, Cello, Clarinet, String Bass and Tuba. I have one sister who is 3 years and 2 days younger than me, but we are extremely close. I have a boxer who is 7 years old now. I am Sociology/Criminal Justice major, with a double minor. My first minor is English and the second one is GWST. 

2) Why are you taking this class? What do you hope to learn or gain from it? (Even if you are just taking it because you need the credits, you should still push yourself to write about some thoughtful goals.)
I am taking this class for my second minor. However I chose the GWST minor so that I could get to know some pretty cool people, and learn about things I hadn't really thought about before. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone in this class.

3) What makes you laugh? Who are some of your favorite funny people and why?
I'm pretty easy to make laugh. I have a very wide spread humor, considering I was an athlete and I was very involved with music throughout grade school. I got to know a lot of people and hear a lot of jokes that made me laugh. I've never really watched too many comedies though because I could never find one that really stuck out as different. Someone please help with comedy recommendations! I think some of the funniest people in my life are my dad, sister and my softball team here. 
This is me and my sister!💕

This is my beautiful dog Sammy.💞

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy! We both have siblings three years younger than us, mines a brother though so we aren't super close. Unfortunately I can't help you out with recommendations seeing as how I'm in the same boat as you. I'm hoping this class will show me some great ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having witnessed the softball team hanging out in public, I can say that yes: they are a very funny group!

    ReplyDelete