Friday, April 10, 2020

Amber Ruffin is my best friend



I want Amber Ruffin to be my best friend





After listening to “Amber says what” I have decided that I would adore her as my best friend. After her newscast I could tell she is very liberal, and accepting. I loved the fact that she was educated on all the topics she was talking about. It was refreshing to see someone talk about what is going on in the world that may not be discussed regularly. She brings attention to topics that need to be recognized and discussed. But also her personality is so addictive, I guess I want to take this time to rant about my new best friend. Also if all women can become outspoken, educated, accepting and interested in making change like Amber Ruffin, we would be off to a good start to make some change.


1. She is freaking adorable




2. She wore a freaking BALLGOWN when she did her newscast from home, because the studio wouldn’t dress her while she was working from home. This ballgown! Just chilling on her couch. Now if that is not a queen..

3. She stands for all identities. She is very outspoken but accepting and educated. She is just so amazing sounding.

  1. She makes me laugh

  1. I’m sorry my best friend is adorable 
  2. I think that we should all strive to be a little like her.

3 comments:

  1. I SO agree with this, Amber is amazing in every aspect.
    No matter the video or the subject, she had a really great way of making it so interesting and funny. I really enjoed that, along with the strategies she used to allow others to be more aware and interested in the importantce of the subjects she talked about, especially by using skits to increase the intensity of expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! I loved her energy and spunk in every clip we watched that included her, and I love all the reasons you listed, especially the adorable comment! Her humor is soooooo funny, and I love how comfortable and energized she is whenever she does anything on the show, you could still see it when she did it from home, even though it was a bit subdued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, we might just have to fight over her. I agree with this so much. She has such stellar energy and her smile truly makes me melt. I love this woman, and she makes me feel more comfortable being myself.

    ReplyDelete