Friday, April 10, 2020

I'd Quarantine With These Fellas

Listening to Thirst Aid Kit opened my eyes to a question I hadn't thought of yet during my time at home with my mom: who would I rather be quarantined with? The episode "Thirsting in Place" is full of callers listing who they'd like to be trapped inside with and why. At the end, the hosts each give their "short list" which is what I'm about to grace you with today. So without further ado... in no particular order:

1. Simon Baker
This 50 year old gorgeous man was my very first middle-aged man crush at the tender age of 11. He was the star of the TV show The Mentalist. This is my Brad Pitt. The way he talks turns me into a puddle. Also, if someone murdered me, he would definitely solve the murder which is comforting. My dream man. 

2. Nick Jonas
This was my very first crush PERIOD. My walls were covered in Nick Jonas posters from teen magazines. Am I even attracted to him at this point in my life? Not really. But when I was a young gal, I remember staring up at my posters and sobbing because I knew the chances were slim that Nick Jonas would ever love me back. Being trapped inside a house with him for weeks would just really boost my self esteem, if I'm honest.

3. JOHN STAMOS
I recently started watching reruns of Full House again because I've officially watched everything else on Netflix and Hulu. I cannot tell you how DISTRACTED I am from the plotline at any given moment because Uncle Jesse is over here looking like THAT. I started watching Fuller House and I have the same problem. The episodes he's on mean nothing to me. I couldn't tell you one thing that happens. He's so handsome it's unreal. He could sing to me, cook for me, and something about him just makes me believe he'd make the weeks go by quickly.

Honorable Mentions: Simon Cowell, Chase Rice, Idris Elba 

4 comments:

  1. YES JOHN STAMOS. That man will forever be handsome. Also, Simon Cowell is an interesting feature and I'm kind of hurt Idris Elba was demoted to "honorable mention." Oh well, less competition for me. (Kidding he's married to a very beautiful woman and I admire them very much.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh out loud at the part when you said honorable mentions and included Simon Cowell. OMG I was like "Really? what?? OMG!!" and just yelled out. But I am kind of sad Idris Elba with his fine chocolate British self was an honorable mention too but hey, at least you got Nick and John Stamos. HAHA great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a bunch of baes, Nick Jonas stole my heart in Camp Rock 2. It was a turning point in my life, and I stand 100% behind your decision to quarantine. If I had to quarantine with someone it would definitely be a cook.. need me those snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I am loving this post!! Thank you for sharing this!! Side note: I'd totally find Simon Baker attractive if he wasn't such a douche on "Devil Wears Prada." He was just annoying, so that kills it for me. But mmhmmm, John Stamos and Nick Jonas sure are fine. Also, oooh, Nick Jonas in "Les Miserables" was such a fine man, please check that out.

    ReplyDelete