Thursday, April 9, 2020

Who Would I Want To Be Quarantined With?

After listening to the “Thirst In Place”, from the podcast Thirst Aid Kit, I decided to make a list of the people I would want to be quarantined with and why. 
1: My favorite hockey player, Jake Guentzel. 
            For anyone who doesn’t know how much of a fan I am of him, my license plate is for him. When he first started playing with the Pittsburgh Penguins, I told my dad that he would be just as good as Sidney Crosby someday. Sidney Crosby is the captain of the Penguins and he’s really good. He’s been playing in the NHL a lot longer than Guentzel. One Christmas my dad got me one of his jerseys and I cried… REAL TEARS!
            I would want to spend it with him because I’ve really loved his hockey skills since the day, I first saw him play. I would also just love to meet and spend time with him for that same reason.
A picture containing person, outdoor, yellow, man

Description automatically generated
2: Sidney Crosby
            This is the man I was just talking about. He was my favorite before Guentzel showed up. When I played travel softball, I always wore number 87 for him. His number is 87 because his birthday is 8/7/87.
            I would like to spend time with him because he was the reason, I started watching hockey. For anyone that doesn’t know, hockey is my all-time favorite sport. He is one of the best hockey players in the NHL right now. 
A hockey player

Description automatically generated
3: Brendon Urie
Brendon is the lead singer of Panic at the Disco. I was first introduced to them my sophomore year of high school. I love them a lot. His vocal range is about four octaves. One of my favorite songs by them is Girls/Girls/Boys. It is a song about sexuality, and he is a big supporter of Pride.
I would want to spend it with him because not only would he be something nice to look at, I could also just listen to him sing and play piano. I would also love to meet him because he is such a big supporter of pride, as I mentioned before. He is also pansexual, and I think it’s really awesome for someone who so many people look up to, to be comfortable enough to come out. 
A person standing next to a person

Description automatically generated
4: Ronnie Radke
            Ronnie is the lead singer of Falling in Reverse. For anyone who knows me, this is my favorite band. Ronnie has been to jail, was addicted to drugs, has a daughter, and then did a full circle. He’s no longer using drugs, he’s in his daughter’s life, and he’s got a girlfriend. He’s bettering himself every day. He actually had started putting his daughter in his music and his videos. 
I choose him out of all of the members of the band because of his back story. I think it would be interesting to meet him and hear from him about all of his life experiences. I would also love to hear him sing, live. I would also love to learn how to sing his songs the way he does. For anyone who has never listened to them, there is screaming in some of his songs, I would love to learn how to scream the way he does. 
 A person posing for a picture

Description automatically generated
Lastly,
5: My sister
            No, she’s not famous. Yes, I am already quarantined with her. Anyways, my sister is my best friend in life. I would do anything for her. We are 3 years and 2 days apart. She plays softball just like I do, and she is growing into an amazing person. 
            You may be asking why I would say her when she’s already here. Well simply put because I don’t know what I would do without her. Also, if this happens again and I’m not with her I know I would want to be. 

5 comments:

  1. AWWW! I did this same prompt but yours is so sweet. All of your choices are so meaningful, especially your sister. That is so great that you guys have a relationship like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good choices for your quarantine crew! I think you have a well-rounded bunch of people in mind, sounds like y'all would have fun. Also, your last member being your sister and your description of her made me smile so big. I have a little sister and like you, I don't know what I would do without her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic selection girl! Nobody really knows and no I don't hide it but I love Brendon Urie sooo freaking much. Like oh my God, he just seems like a bubbly person and has the highest vocal range for a guy it makes me jealous but melt at the same time. When I was reading and came across his name, I gasped hardcore lol. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wholesome :,) especially the part about your sister. Brb, crying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the choices in quarantine buddies here, Panic! At the Disco and Falling in Reverse are amazing bands and Brendon Urie is JUST FLAWLESS (I say as I'm drooling over him and his voice.)
    I'd also love to be quarantined with my sister if I could, she's my best friend that I haven't seen in quite a while but that I'm still so close with. The part about your sister also just made me tear up because it made me think about my sisters. Great Job, Daisy!

    ReplyDelete