Friday, April 10, 2020

Week 11: My Quarantine Thirst Trap Who's Also a Money Trap

In response to these lovely posts about who is "quarantine-bae" material (the Blue Wiggle dude was amazing hahaha) and in honor of Thirst Aid Kit, I would like to include my quarantine thirst trap. He just so happens to also be a money trap, and someone already pointed that out last week...

I'm talking about THE. TOM. NOOK.


Just look at that friendly wave and those eyes that are heavy with investment knowledge.
Oh, how they sparkle.


But as I just said, he is a bit of a money whore.


I don't mind though, because he made ME Resident Representative of the island I live on. I named it Île Poire, literally Pear Island in French, because it grows pears and I'm bougie. 

Here's us together in our Nook Inc. merch. 


Twinsies!!!


Just LOOK at the way he looks at me! *SWOON*

In all seriousness, he has been there for me during this quaran-time. Who else would I talk to to learn DIY recipes for tools and furniture? Google? He is soooooo last month. Plus, Nookie has graciously allowed me to build a museum and a shop on the island, so I can view all of my discoveries and sell random shit, like weeds, for big bucks.


The museum is run by Blathers, the owl, who is afraid of bugs but also collects them?



 Ahhhh, Nook's Cranny, where Tom Nook's lil minions that apparently aren't his sons (suspicious, I know...I think he's keeping a secret from me) will buy whatever I shove in their faces

Here's me selling 19 tarantulas I caught on this other, very odd island full of spidey-bois...




Anyway, I have a lot of fun on the island thanks to my Nookie, so I guess you could say he takes care of me. What, you're jealous?

We're actually getting ready for Easter, which they (P.C.-ly) refer to as "Bunny Day," and I have the perfect outfit planned! (Peep the Easter egg crown, which I'm very proud of.)



Do you think he'll like it?




OMG, wait, does it make my butt look fat???




Or phat? ;)



In related Animal Crossing news, I want to end this wholesome and pointless post with a HIGHLY relatable meme (but only if you're a gamerrrr, obviously).


3 comments:

  1. This post was so funny. When I saw that first picture of Tom Nook I started laughing so hard I cried haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This delighted me even though I still don't really know what Animal Crossing is (beyond a game). And "Nookie" killed me.

    ReplyDelete